Swim Attendance and Communication
Swim and Dive Athletes,
Attendance at practice today was disappointing. Below is the attendance expectations from the team handbook.
- Athletes are expected to be committed to the program and maintain a 90% attendance rate.
- Year-round swimmers and high school divers attendance will be monitored through their respective coaches.
- Athletes must compete in all events/meets for which they are entered.
- Swim and Dive is a Winter Sport. All athletes who participate in a Fall Sport are expected to finish their commitment with that sporting before joining the swim and dive team.
- If an athlete is unable to participate in a meet he/she must communicate their absence a minimum of a week in advance to the coaches.
- Failure to communicate/participate in practice could result in suspension from a meet and/or removal from the team.
This can be accessed from the team website - ridgeswimdive.swimtopia.com should you choose to review the handbook. If you have any questions please see your coach.
Parents you are receiving this email in case your athlete does not view their emails.
PRHS Swim and Dive