How to submit physical
Good Evening All,
We seem to have some confusion on how to submit your physical for PRHS Swim and Dive Team. If your physical is not uploaded on Dragonfly you can not participate. Do not send in your actual paperwork to Coach Laird or Coach Zopf.
Divers- You must submit all paperwork on Dragonfly and give it to Coach Ranney
Please read below on how to complete the process.
Physicals and all appropriate documents should be connected or linked to https://www.dragonflymax.com/
Please read the instructions below carefully and note that you should do ALL DRAGONFLY ACCOUNT INFORMATION FIRST, and then take the HISTORY FORM to the Doctor to get your Physical Examination Form complete.
Dragonfly MAX Physicals are as easy as 1-2-3
- Create a Dragonfly MAX account, enter PRHS school code (HZCPPW) and fill out online forms (Dragonfly Handout)
- PRINT History Form and take to the doctor to get your Physical Examination Form completed (PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM)
- Load completed forms on Dragonfly
Once all is done you will see 12 out of 12 completed. If you have already completed this process THANK YOU!
Need to Find a Doctor for an Pre-Participation Physical?
Here is a list of offices that have recently given fellow Peachtree Ridge Lions Pre-Participation Physicals:
- American Family Care Urgent Care
- Lawrenceville Family Pediatric
- Pediatric Partners of Gwinnett
- Pleasant Hill Family Medicine
- Sugarloaf Pediatrics
- Children’s Medical Group
- The Little Clinic of GA
- Emory at Duluth
- Suwanee Pediatrics
- Gwinnett Pediatrics
- CVS at Sugarloaf
Peachtree Ridge High School does not endorse any of these doctors, this is just a partial list of offices that have recently given PRHS students a Pre-Participation Physical.